Did you know?
Dance is the earliest form of art, way before the creation of spoken language, as a medium for sensing, understanding, and communicating ideas, feelings, and experiences.
Learning Chinese Dance is about…
- Instilling children with values from the Chinese culture, with our focus on character education.
- Developing communication abilities, problem solving techniques, creative and critical thinking skills along with kinesthetic abilities
- Strengthening our health, staying lean and less mean
- Increasing the flexibility of our joints and reducing the chances of body injury
- Encouraging team work and communication
- Appreciating the beauty of Asian arts and culture
- Inculcating a sense of musicality and coordination
- Training our bodies to be versatile in expressions